We’re looking for several State Leads - both full-time paid roles and part-time super volunteer roles are available.
This is a unique opportunity to shape the American political landscape in a meaningful way, simultaneously engaging passionate grassroots volunteers and contributing directly to ballot-box outcomes. Tech for Campaigns is scaling up to deliver more than 200 projects before the November midterm elections and help flip as many seats as possible. We have identified key states in which we are focusing efforts, and these states will have tens of projects running concurrently across multiple campaigns. As a State Lead, you will be the single point of contact for one or more state caucuses or state parties. You’ll oversee all TFC projects running concurrently in that state or states, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress, deadlines and deliverables as well as make sure the project is delivered with maximum impact.
What You'll Do
- Manage TFC volunteer teams and ensure all TFC projects are delivered on time by removing blockers and holding teams accountable
- Lead process improvements to streamline project delivery
- Serve as a liaison to one or more caucuses or state parties
- Advise state caucus leadership on options and best practices around new technology and digital strategy
- Ensure that TFC volunteer teams are following digital best practices and help shape digital strategy
- Translate overall caucus & campaign strategy into actionable TFC projects (digital advertising, fundraising lists and outreach, GOTV, etc)
- Deliver concise, regular reports to to internal and external stakeholders on TFC campaign project status and share insights
Who You Are
- 7+ years of product, project and/or program management experience
- Experience working autonomously with an ability to deliver
- Proven ability to lead efforts across disciplines and manage cross-functional teams
- Experience managing and leading a team of direct reports
- Ability to lead, mentor and grow a team while fostering a strong team culture
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Experience with digital best practices
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced environment
Experience working with remote teams
Both full-time paid roles and part-time Super volunteer roles are available. For some states there are fewer competitive races, so it’s possible they will be run by super volunteers - at 20 hrs a week. Other states have a higher volume of campaigns and projects and demand a full-time employee. All State Leads will start ASAP and continue through the November midterm elections.
States that TFC is focusing on include:
- New Mexico
Email your resume to email@example.com and let us know why you're excited about this role!