This is a unique opportunity to shape the American political landscape in a meaningful way, simultaneously engaging passionate grassroots volunteers and contributing directly to ballot-box outcomes. Tech for Campaigns delivered 200 projects in 2018 and helped flip the Virginia House and Senate in 2019. This year, we’re expecting to complete hundreds of projects across many states and help deliver Democratic majorities across the country.
What you’ll do:
Tech for Campaigns is making a big IMPACT in the 2020 election cycle as we help 100+ campaigns by running 300+ digital projects with a community of more than 12,500 volunteers. To deliver high quality projects, we match volunteer skills with project roles. Volunteers list their area of expertise when joining TCF, and we validate their experience to staff them on projects.
- Recruit project team members from our volunteer community
- Screen candidates for skills that match project roles
- Staff appropriate volunteers on project teams
- Screen Team Leads with additional scrutiny and organize regular Team Lead training events
- Support special staffing projects and hiring needs, as required
- 4+ years recruiting/talent acquisition experience
- Experience staffing digital marketing roles as well as project managers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Available for 15-20 hours per week; approximately 2 hours every morning and afternoon
- Committed to making a difference through September 2020